Click on image above for the side deck presentation
- Primo is a streetwear brand that uses clothing and art to promote individuality and community.
- Separation of individuality and community
- Different social issues(through the culture and community line)
- Promotes uniqueness by allowing people to design their own clothes
- Promotes community through clothing lines that are designated to cultures and communities
- The companies designs, designs that promote culture and community, and designed created by the customers
- Younger people (15-30/35)
- Different cultures communities(West Coast, Native, Immigrant, Hispanic, Denver culture)
- Different lines for different cultures
- People who enjoy hypebeast/streetwear clothing brands
Some Customer Trends
Please feel free to let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions through this form.
Here are some guiding questions
- What could I change?
- What parts should I keep?
- Is it combining/doing too much?
- Which aspect is your favorite?
- What could I do to improve the idea?
- What should I think about as I continue?
- Is the problem unclear?